Aviva Directory » Local & Global » North America » United States » States » California » Cities & Towns » Lathrop

Situated in San Joaquin County, Lathrop, California, used to be known as Wilson’s Station after being funded by the railroad in 1887. Later, it was renamed in honor of the brother-in-law of founding father Leland Stanford.

Categories

Property Sales & Rentals

 

 

Recommended Resources


Search for Lathrop on Google, Bing, or Yahoo!