Aviva Directory » Local & Global » North America » United States » States » New Jersey » Cities & Towns » Chatham

Often referred to collectively as The Chathams, the borough of Chatham and the township of Chatham are neighboring, but separate, municipalities, sharing a library and a regional school district. The town was first settled in 1710 at a colonial village, which adopted the name Chatham in 1773, while the township, formed in 1806, lies south of the town and does not have a town center. Once including several Morris County villages, the township now includes only Green Village, which is only partly within the township. Topics related to either the borough or the township are appropriate for this category.

Categories

Health & Public Safety

Services & Industries

Things to Do & Places to Go

 

 

Recommended Resources


Search for Chatham on Google, Bing, or Yahoo!