Aviva Directory » Local & Global » North America » United States » States » New Jersey » Cities & Towns » Ewing

Ewing Township, New Jersey was incorporated from portions of Trenton Township in 1834, and became part of Mercer County when it was created in 1838. Ewing is named for Charles Ewing, who had served as Chief Justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court from 1824 to 1832. During the 20th and 21st centuries, Ewing has served as a suburb of Trenton, which lies to its south and southeast.

Categories

Education & Instruction

 

 

Recommended Resources


Search for Ewing on Google, Bing, or Yahoo!