Aviva Directory » Local & Global » North America » United States » States » New Jersey » Cities & Towns » Audubon

The borough of Audubon was created by the New Jersey Legislature from portions of Haddon Township in 1905, and named for John James Audbon, the naturalist. In 1947, portions of Audubon were split off to form the borough of Audubon Park. Prior to its incorporation, Audbon was fertile land owned largely by John Low, who settled the area in 1750. Audubon is east of the Delaware River.


Faith & Spirituality

Services & Industries



Recommended Resources

Search for Audubon on Google, Bing, or Yahoo!