Aviva Directory » Local & Global » North America » United States » States » New Jersey » Cities & Towns » Phillipsburg

Situated in Warren County, in western New Jersey, on the border of Pennsylvania, the town of Phillipsburg is the eastern border of the Lehigh Valley. The town was incorporated in 1861 from a portion of Phillipsburg Township, which is now Lopatcong Township. From the 1820s to the 1920s, Phillipsburg was the western terminus of the Morris Canal, connecting the area with New York City, and was later served by five major railroads.


Faith & Spirituality



Recommended Resources

Search for Phillipsburg on Google, Bing, or Yahoo!