Aviva Directory » Local & Global » North America » United States » States » Oklahoma » Cities & Towns » Wilson

The Carter County town of Wilson, Oklahoma was incorporated as New Wilson in 1913, and renamed Wilson in 1920. The town was named by John Ringling, the son of August Rungeling, as a tribute to Charles Wilson, manager of the Ringling Brothers Circus.

 

 

Recommended Resources


Search for Wilson on Google, Bing, or Yahoo!