* The stapes, also known as the stirrup bone, located in the middle ear, is the smallest bone in the body. It is .28 centimeters (.11 inches) in length.
* The motor neurons are the longest cells in the body. They run from the big toe to the lowers spinal cord and can be as long as 1.37 meters (4.5 feet.)
* Every year our eyes blink 4, 200,000 times each.
* The molars can work with the jaw to exert 90.8 kilograms (200 pounds) of pressure.
* If you don’t wear a hat, you will lose 40 to 50 percent of all your body heat through the top of your head.
* Did you know that a human brain can weigh as much as 2.3 kilograms (5.1 ounces?) That is the largest ever recorded.