* In Thailand, giant water bugs are served as a treat with chili and rice. Dung beetles are added to curry to give it more flavor.
* People in Ghana roast and make soup out of frogs that they catch in the wild.
* Sweet treats in Sweden and Holland are not always sweet. These people love salt liquorice.
* Sheep heads are skinned, boiled and eaten in parts of the Mediterranean.
* Durian fruit, which smells like dirty socks, is a favorite fruit in southern Asia.
* In 1931, canned rattlesnake went on sale in the US. It’s said to taste much like chicken.
* Black pudding is a breakfast favorite in the UK. It’s made from pig’s blood that is cooked until solid. It’s served with bacon and eggs.